Thursday, March 17, 2011

My 2011 Goal & How HCG has nothing to do with it...

My 2011 Goal is to Lose 247lbs...
I am already half way there, but the next 9 months will not be a walk in the park.

I have lost a total of 127 lbs since I started my 2011 Goal (Nov. 1st). 
The first 4 months I lost 80 lbs or an AVG of 20 lbs a month.
This last 4 weeks I added HCG and made significant changes that doubled my loss from  -20 lbs to -47 lbs.

The first 80 lbs; I did all on my own with these small changes.

·       I adding 25 minutes of Cardio every day. 
·       a small Healthy Breakfast. (avg 300 cal.)
·       a small Healthy Dinner.  (avg 300 cal.)
·       Whatever I wanted for lunch, but only 1 soda and No Left Over’s.
·       No eating at all from 6pm – 6am (this allows your body to finish burning what’s in your system & reset for the next day.)
·       12 glasses of Water a day. (anything else I drank didn’t count towards those 12 glasses.)
·       8 hours of Sleep a night. (Proven to increase energy and aid in Weight loss)

*Now this worked for me but I did start to plateau after 4 months and I was starting from a much higher weight then Avg…

This month here is what I am doing with the help of Red Mountain;

·        Drink Only Water.
·        Drink 16 glasses (2 gallons) of Water a day.
·        Only eat 4 times a day; 2 Meals & 2 snacks, no grazing in between
·        2 Meals are made of 8 oz of Lean Protein (Chicken, Steak, Fish)
·        8 oz of a Vegetable (Asparagus, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Spinach)
·        2 Snacks are each 1 serving of Fruit
    (Orange, Apple, ½ a Grapefruit or 6 Large Strawberries)
·        8 hours of sleep
·        25 minutes of Cardio everyday
·         No eating from 6pm – 6am to reset my body.
·         HCG drops under my tongue 2x daily

By doing this I have lost 47lbs in the last 28 days. 

I do take HCG drops 2x daily, however HCG does NOT help you lose weight or control your appetite.
 
HCG only tells the body NOT to burn Lean Muscle or Structural Tissue.  HCG also concentrates your fat burning from your Torso instead of from all over your body.  (Which is why the body naturally produces this Hormone in woman immediately after childbirth.)
 
I do the HCG because I was getting it free this month from Red Mountain as part of the competition.  The diet Red Mountain laid out for me is responsible for the -47lbs lost.  However, I have lost 10+ Inches off my waist thanks to the HCG concentrating on my torso or “Belly Fat”.

However, HCG really isn’t designed for someone my size.  I’m not going to burn anything but fat at this point and wherever it comes from is fine.  The key is HCG does nothing if you are doing nothing to burn fat….

A great example is Eric.  I got Eric in touch with Aime at Red Mountain and she got him started on his own specialized Meal plan and HCG.  However, Eric only has 10 MAYBE 15 lbs to lose.  Yet it's always that last 15 lbs that is always hardest to lose and always right around your waist & belly. 

Eric has been on it just over a week and has already lost 16lbs!!!
He can see definiation in his chest and stomach muscles that he hasn't been able to acheive in the last year.  He will only need to do the HCG for a max of 21 days and will have accomplished everything he has been working so hard to accomplish for the last 6+ months.

So don't get me wrong, I beleive in and endorse HCG.  I hope to one day need it myself to help me lose that last 20 lbs...

(Thats my Brother Eric on my left..)

Drinon, GDPIII, Eric, Hoff & Fessler
At Christmas 2010.